Music from Nic Paton’s “Space and Story” album used for Jemima Spring’s intriguing “Slipstream”: a 12-minute short put together on less than the cost of a shoestring.
The Slipstream collective is on Facebook.
Follow on Bandcamp
Follow On LinkedIn
- ssh … the sound of “small” 07/07/2020
- Superb course: “Copyright And The Business Of Creative Industries” 05/06/2020
- A shout from the middle of a distant past 08/05/2020
- “Finding My Voice” – a new post-graduate course 04/05/2020
- SAfm 104.6 interview with Lizette Khan 18/04/2020
- Passing through this together: “Valley Of The Shadow” re-launched. 10/04/2020
Subscribe to Blog via Email